RE: need ideas for special students

---------

From: Hillmer, Jan (hillmjan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 12 2003 - 13:22:39 PDT

What if the guys had input on the 'arrangement' of the picture taken. They could arrange action figures or any items and specify the kind of shot they have in mind. Perhaps a triipod could help here so that the assistant could set up the camera on the compostition, then the 'artist ' could check thru the viewfinder to be sure that things look as desired.
Jan