Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Back from the lake

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 11 2003 - 20:30:46 PDT

We just got back from the lake. Eight days of fun with our
fantastic triplet grandkids. I posted lots of pictures of them
jumping off our dock. This retirement thing is going to be a
real joy. Check the new pics out at:
                                        Woody in KC

28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
in powerpoint format, on one CD $15