Rousseau lesson ideas - science integration

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 11 2003 - 17:31:06 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Many elementary art teachers were looking for science integration lessons.
Using Henri Rousseau as an artist for inspiration works well. You can have
students draw directly from plants...add animals from photographs - and have
a "Rousseau style" landscape. I have put a page on Incredible Art Department
(that will be linked up to the Files for Sharing page):
You will find ideas for middle school and elementary. I will add more ideas
as you send them to me. Let me know if you have a lesson on your site and
I'll link to that.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/Rousseau.htm

Pam Stephens, if you are reading, I would like your Henri Rousseau lesson
for Incredible Art Department. I missed getting it from your site. Your site
is off line now.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department