Re: Perspective to elementary? - Eileen - Sandy

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 12 2003 - 12:03:52 PDT

I see we are back! Hi folks.

>>We do lots of overlapping and often use the 3D-O stickies

Christine Sumner Lyman has just the project on her site. Sandy- this
Rousseau inspired project would tie in with your theme for this year too.
Henri Rousseau 3-Do's Jungles - done with second grade:
http://jefffleming.com/lyman/secThird.htm (scroll about half way down).
3 -Do's are on page 151 in your Sax catalog #339-2552 - only $8.65 for a
package of 400 buttons.
When I used them, I found that we had to apply a little glue too at times to
get them to hold up.

Judy