RE: Bulletin Board - Art Room Displays - any ideas?

---------

From: Fields, Linda (fieldsl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 11 2003 - 12:04:14 PDT

I found an old poster I had made that said, "No Heart, No Art" That has
become my opening theme. I cut out hearts of different sizes and scattered
them all over my bulletin boards and around the room. Some of them have
quotes on them such as "Learning is not a spectator sport." On my large
board with the hearts I have various posters about art. Linda in NC