High School book arts

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 11 2003 - 12:54:46 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Jeanella Smalley sent me her link to some book art by her high school
students:
http://www.stwendelin.org/highschool/faculty/j_smalley/book_Pics/picture_pag
es/page8.html
or http://tinyurl.com/joop

These might be a result from an Artist in Residence?
http://www.stwendelin.org/highschool/faculty/j_smalley/artist2.html
The other Artist in Residence was a mural project.

See more art from St. Wendelin High School, Fostoria
http://www.stwendelin.org/highschool/faculty/j_smalley/art_home_page.html

I'll be linking this up soon to my site.

If anyone has a book lesson plan they would like to share on IAD - please
send to me (Jdecker@woh.rr.com)

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department