Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: paint for windows

From: kcaraway (kcaraway_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 10 2003 - 20:54:13 PDT

I just finished paintings on a couple of large mirrors with paint made for
glass. It's called PermEnamel, made by Delta. I really liked the way it
handled, and it has a nice luster to it. I happened upon a half price sale,
it could sure add up if you had a large area to cover, but a little paint
went a long way. I would recommend it for a relatively small area that you
wanted to last for a longer time.

Our town's beautiful new senior center came with wheelchair-accessible
restrooms, with no doors. Seems the first mirror in each bathroom reflects
quite nicely into the "business" part of the restrooms. Hence the mirror

Karla Caraway in N.W.Arkansas