Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: seventh grade painting project

From: kcaraway (kcaraway_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 10 2003 - 20:32:53 PDT

I've done something similar too, and speaking of simple or complex, it can
be very interesting if they trace parts of a previously-drawn contour
drawing in their "triangle". I give them a photocopy of a 1/6th section of
a circle. They can pass it over their contour drawings and find interesting
shapes to trace. We use graphite paper, or a light box or window. Karla