Re: 7th grade perspective

---------

From: Becky Thornton (artswim_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 10 2003 - 14:33:47 PDT

I had mine dtae the building one time. I had several classes. The 7th
(last) period class couldn't draw the building at all, becaues everyone was
picking up the little darlin's early from a class, so we could see cars,
cars, cars...but they didn't really stay there long enough to do a good
drawing of them. It was really frustrating!
Becky T

---