Picasso Lessons - Ideas - now on IAD

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 10 2003 - 13:09:56 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I now have a sample lesson ideas/Artists page on Incredible Art Department.
This one is for Pablo Picasso.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/picasso.htm
As more ideas come to me, I'll add them onto this page. Send ideas for
elementary, middle school or high school (mailto:Jdecker@woh.rr.com).
Include an image, a brief description of the project and materials. These do
not have to be complete lesson plans - just give enough so folks can tell
what you did.

Jeanette's lesson on Artsonia was so good that I added it to Incredible Art
Department (Elementary Plans):
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/elem/Jeanette-picasso.htm

Feel free to follow her format when you submit plans to Incredible Art
Department. There is NO set way to submit plans. Anyway you have them works
for Incredible Art Department.

I'll be adding more ideas pages as images are sent to me. I have some images
grabbed from your sites to put on, too. Ideas pages will be linked up to the
Files for Sharing Index page (to come).

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department