Re: high school art curricula to share

---------

From: Barbara . (artgal50_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 10 2003 - 12:43:42 PDT

Wendy
I would like to share your HS curriculum. Please send to Artgal50@msn.com.

Thanks so much!

Barb in Tx
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: wendy free
  To: ArtsEdNet Talk
  Sent: Saturday, August 09, 2003 1:07 PM
  Subject: high school art curricula to share

  hi!

  just finished putting together the first nine weeks of my curriculum for this year's art 1 students and for the second level drawing and painting class. if you'd like to see a copy let me know and i can send it to you individually as an attachment or as text of an email if you don't like att's.

  what i'd *love* is input/collaboration w/ teachers doing similar projects. some of mine i have done versions of before successfully and have examples of and others are brand new. also would be excited about suggestions for additional contemporary "not a famous artist" examples of artwork related to each project.

  :D wendy free, getting excited about starting a new year!