Wendy Free's High School Curriculum Outline - on IAD

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 10 2003 - 12:14:47 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Wendy Free offered her outline for Art I and High School Drawing and
Painting. I have those files on Incredible Art Department:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/HS-Free.htm

Here is Wendy's email address if you have questions:
wendypaigefree@yahoo.com (Wendy, post answers to the list in case other are
curious, too).
Wendy frequently posts her project ideas to the list (Getty) - so watch for
those throughout the year. She has some good ones...a couple plans to come
yet for Incredible Art Department.

Thanks for sharing, Wendy!

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com