Re: elementary sart first days

---------

From: artappeal (artappeal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 10 2003 - 11:16:36 PST

This year I'm going to have my fifth grade students do small drawings and
assemble them into class collages. I haven't decided what I'm doing with
the rest of the grades, but I want to do short art lessons which I can use
for an immediate display. Something small enough so that I can put
everyone's up and leave up for open house. I'm open to suggestions!

leah