Re: Dan Eldon - 22 year old photographer

---------

From: kerry marquis (kmartist_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 10 2003 - 07:00:21 PDT

 I agree. I think that looking at his journals and creating collages based on personal stuff like that is very appealing to teens. Did you see the new gallery that has collages by other artists posted? Very impressive.KerryCheck out my art sites at www.teachart.netTake a free personality test on my site!!http://www.oursites.org/kerrymarquis/--- On Sun 08/10, Charlotte Griswold < griswald@telis.org > wrote:From: Charlotte Griswold [mailto: griswald@telis.org]To: artsednet@lists.getty.eduDate: Sat, 9 Aug 2003 21:14:06 -0700Subject: Re: Dan Eldon - 22 year old photographer

Thanks Kerry...I found the old sites I used to have, and am still entralled.Charlotte

----- Original Message ----- From: kerry marquis To: ArtsEdNet Talk Sent: Saturday, August 09, 2003 6:06 PMSubject: Re: Dan Eldon - 22 year old photographer

The name of the book is The Journey is the Destination. You can go to a link and see a lot of it at www.daneldon.org. KerryCheck out my art sites at www.teachart.netTake a free personality test on my site!!http://www.oursites.org/kerrymarquis/--- On Wed 08/06, Charlotte Griswold < griswald@telis.org > wrote:

From: Charlotte Griswold [mailto: griswald@telis.org]To: artsednet@lists.getty.eduDate: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 08:27:27 -0700Subject: Re: Dan Eldon - 22 year old photographer

Kerry, do you know the name of the book? I know there was a great Smithsonian article about Dan Eldon a few years ago...he really was amazing.Charlotte