RE : middleschool art room

---------

From: Catharine Ho (catharineho_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 10 2003 - 01:38:21 PDT

Sinks, deep and big enough for two students to stand side by side and if you
are lucky enough to get four make sure there is counter space between the
sinks or you'll have four sinks squished together and only 4 students able
to work at them, with space between you can get 8 working on clean up at a
time. If you think you can get it, go for the stainless steel with the
drainboard built in for each. Another good feature that I love is a set of
large deep drawers on casters (for storing posters and student art), so I
have the freedom to rearrange the room as I need to. Casters don't add much
expense and they do give you a tremendous amount of freedom and add life to
the furniture as the wood base doesn't get waxed and washed everytime the
caretakers do the room. Good luck. Catharine in Hong Kong

Linguaphone : Learning English? Get Japanese lessons for FREE
http://go.msnserver.com/HK/30476.asp

---