Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Dan Eldon - 22 year old photographer

From: kerry marquis (kmartist_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 09 2003 - 18:06:20 PDT

 The name of the book is The Journey is the Destination. You can go to a link and see a lot of it at KerryCheck out my art sites at www.teachart.netTake a free personality test on my site!! On Wed 08/06, Charlotte Griswold < > wrote:From: Charlotte Griswold [mailto:]To: artsednet@lists.getty.eduDate: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 08:27:27 -0700Subject: Re: Dan Eldon - 22 year old photographer

Kerry, do you know the name of the book? I know there was a great Smithsonian article about Dan Eldon a few years ago...he really was amazing.Charlotte

----- Original Message ----- From: kerry marquis To: ArtsEdNet Talk Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2003 6:37 AMSubject: RE: Dan Eldon - 22 year old photographer

There's a book out with images of his journals. Lots of collaged photos, very expressive. I recommend it.Kerry