Re: high school art curricula to share

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 09 2003 - 17:44:39 PDT

Wendy,

I would love to know just how you got started and would love to
have copy. I was told yesterday that I am responsible for the
district art teachers. I knew the high school teachers would
be working together on staff dev. and I felt that we needed to
begin a curriculum. What bothers me, is I am not sure how to
get started for I have never written one. I was going to take
our TEKS, look at each strand and objective, and list just what
would fall under that category as far as students expectation .

Jackie Brewer (Aust)
Bryan High School
Bryan Texas
austart@bryanisd.org (Art Classes)