Re: Floor cloths

---------

From: Carolyn Roberts (croberts18_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 09 2003 - 15:07:13 PDT

Thanks, Joe...this is a good site.

My supplies have not come in yet, so I'm having to use what little bit I had left over. I do have some primed canvas that I could use for the floor cloths. I was thinking that maybe some of them could use a lighter weight primed fabric and maybe hang theirs.
Carolyn

  Carolyn, I did a search on www.diynet.com and found two pages articles on painting floor cloths. Here is one that I tought was good.

  http://www.diynet.com/DIY/article/0,2058,875,00.html

  I have though about doing this as a painting project.

  Joe

---