Re: high school art curricula to share

---------

From: Joe Cox (bjcoxteachart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 09 2003 - 14:33:52 PDT

Wendy,
I would love a copy. Please send it to bjcoxteachart@msn.com.
Thanks.
Joe

----- Original Message -----
From: wendy free
Sent: Saturday, August 09, 2003 2:07 PM
To: ArtsEdNet Talk
Subject: high school art curricula to share

hi!

just finished putting together the first nine weeks of my curriculum for this year's art 1 students and for the second level drawing and painting class. if you'd like to see a copy let me know and i can send it to you individually as an attachment or as text of an email if you don't like att's.

what i'd *love* is input/collaboration w/ teachers doing similar projects. some of mine i have done versions of before successfully and have examples of and others are brand new. also would be excited about suggestions for additional contemporary "not a famous artist" examples of artwork related to each project.

:D wendy free, getting excited about starting a new year!

Do you Yahoo!?