Re: Floor cloths

---------

From: Deb M. (dmortl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 09 2003 - 14:19:10 PDT

I do this with my advanced painting class - we use pre-primed canvas that I
buy by the bolt from Dick BLick (student grade) then use acrylics and seal
with 2 coats of clear acrylic. We also hem them after they are finished. I
have one of my student's floor cloths out on my porch and it cleans right up
and has been fine in all the elements....