Drawing Tutorial CD Available

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 09 2003 - 13:54:05 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Observational Drawing was a "hot topic" on Getty list a couple of weeks ago.
David Boals, of ArtsEducators list, has a drawing tutorial CD available:
http://www.boalsdesign.com
Look on the site for price and order information.

I have links on Incredible Art Department - Art Store
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/links/artstore.html
Art Lesson Plans
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/links/artgames.html
Drawing Tutorial CD "Finding Your Own Flair" The Fundamentals of Drawing -
an interactive multimedia CD tutorial. 210 Cedar St. # 10 Newport Beach CA
92663 Phone: 949 400-59. Check the Gallery on the site for paintings,
sculptures, drawings and animations.

I enjoyed the paper mache sculptures, ceramic sculptures --- and Emily
West's (I think that is her name) paintings. Emily has paintings with
overlapping hand silhouettes. Neat idea to share with your students.

If anyone purchases the CD (or has purchased it), please post a review to
the list.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/
http://www.incredibleart.tk

P.S. for David - I really like your self portrait on your site. I cc'd to
you in case you are no longer a list member. This is your notice that I have
provided a link (two of them!)

---