Knott Just Another Quote

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 09 2003 - 11:34:28 PDT

Well... I see no one took over for me today - so I'm taking a break from my
sculpture (Patty, if you are reading - I hit a snag with the clothes - I
knew it was going too easy....)

These quotes are from Patty Knotts - who I HOPE is out flying today and
having a wonderful time.

If you don't have time to do it right you must have time to do it over. ~
Anonymous
Change your thoughts and you change your world. ~ Norman Vincent Peale
The way in which we think of ourselves has everything to do with how our
world sees us. ~ Arlene Raven
"Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which
ones to keep." ~ Scott Adams, The Dilbert Principle
You can't depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.~ Mark
Twain

I know these are repeats for Getty folks - but I'm being lazy today.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/