NAEA Grant Information - and Lesson idea to share

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 09 2003 - 08:41:01 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I just updated the NAEA Grant information:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/news/NAEAGRANT.htm
This is linked from Art News on IAD.

I think I have a format that will work for sharing ideas now on IAD. Here is
a sample from LeAnn Escoffre:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/nonob.htm

This didn't take that long - and takes up less server space than Word or
Rich Text files. I will be linking up this page when I do the Files for
Sharing index (a goal before the summer is out).

If anyone else has an idea you would like to share with the lists - send
images to (jdecker@woh.rr.com) - or post to the list (Getty can take image
attachments). Just give enough information so folks can tell how you did the
project. List members can then write up their own lesson plan. I have some
ideas from Getty members I'll get out this way, too, rather than writing up
the lesson plans myself.

I'm taking a little break from doing more web work - but will save your
images and ideas to post when I return.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department