Marty's BINGO Ice Breaker

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 08 2003 - 19:54:12 PDT

I didn't save the post of the list member who asked about Marty's Bingo Ice
breaker, so I'll have to send this to the list....

I asked Marty how she used the file.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/BINGO.htm

This is what she sent to me:

It's really up to however you want to arrange it but you pass out the whole
sheet and everyone begins to fill it out. The person who has entered all
the answers in their blocks.lets it be known that they've completed their
sheet.. I set up questions on it so I could find out a bit more about each
student. Just make sure the age level can READ....You can create you very
own idea on how to use it. This is how I did it.

Here is my addition....
Maybe have a little prize for the first one to BINGO (answer five in a row)
then have a little prize for the first one to fill in the complete paper.
Yes...you would have to trust the students to answer truthfully. I'm with
Marty, I think it is a fun way to learn a little more about the students.
You can change the questions to suit your needs.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/