Re: supply orders -anyone want an Excel form?

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 08 2003 - 08:57:27 PDT

FYI Sax will meet or beat competitors prices. We will even set up a spread
sheet for you. The gal in the bid dept. is Anne Solomko. She will be happy
to help give best prices. When sending your list of supplies for pricing,
it is best to be as exact as possible for quick service. As I've mentioned
before, it is difficult to know what is needed if you simply say something
like "2 qty blue paint." We will not know what you mean and it will delay
the process. If you need additional help, please let me know and I will be
happy to assist you.
Judy Nagel
Sax Arts & Crafts
jdnag@elknet.net