Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

High School Lesson Plans added to IAD

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 08 2003 - 08:34:05 PDT

I have some of Ken Schwab's lessons added to the High School Lesson Plan
section. Most of these area also good for middle school (with different

Smudge Shading and Still Life:
Pierced Drawing:
Woodcuts Prints and Etching Prints:

Excellent Plan!!! Crayon Resist Illumination:
Handouts Ken made - large files so page will taek a while to load:

Once I get my scanner fixed, I'll scan in Maggie White's Ilumination
Handouts to share.

Here is a link to all of Ken's Lessons (I just divided them with dotted
lines - you'll have to reformat for each page):
Save into your document editing software then adjust for page breaks.

Reminder - here are links to Randy's ideas for sharing: (this takes a LONG
time to load).
I will be selecting several of Randy's files to link up to the Files for
Sharing page. If you want all of them - download from these links.

Drawing files for sharing:

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department