High School Lesson Plans added to IAD

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 08 2003 - 08:34:05 PDT

I have some of Ken Schwab's lessons added to the High School Lesson Plan
section. Most of these area also good for middle school (with different
expectaions)

Smudge Shading and Still Life:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/kenshading.htm
Scratchboard:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/ken-scratch.htm
Pierced Drawing:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/ken-pierced.htm
Woodcuts Prints and Etching Prints:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/Ken-prints.htm

Excellent Plan!!! Crayon Resist Illumination:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/ken-illumination.htm
Handouts Ken made - large files so page will taek a while to load:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/ken-illum2.htm

Once I get my scanner fixed, I'll scan in Maggie White's Ilumination
Handouts to share.

Here is a link to all of Ken's Lessons (I just divided them with dotted
lines - you'll have to reformat for each page):
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/Ken.htm
Save into your document editing software then adjust for page breaks.

Reminder - here are links to Randy's ideas for sharing:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/Randy.rtf
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/Randy2.rtf (this takes a LONG
time to load).
I will be selecting several of Randy's files to link up to the Files for
Sharing page. If you want all of them - download from these links.

Drawing files for sharing:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/draw.htm

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com