Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Ice Breaker BINGO - for elementary - File on IAD

Date: Thu Aug 07 2003 - 19:38:43 PDT

In a message dated 8/6/03 11:10:37 PM Eastern Daylight Time, writes:

> Marty Reid ( ) shared a BINGO warm-up for elementary with
> the Getty list. I put it on Incredible Art Department in html so everyone
> can open it.

Hi....I went under this bingo site. It looks interesting. How do you play.
I'm not sure how you play bingo with this bingo card? Does everyone get the
same card? Do they say their answer outload? Is it a trust thing that I
trust that they are telling the truth with their answers? Please give details.
Thanx, Eileen