Link correction to CD Lesson & High School Lessons

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 07 2003 - 13:20:11 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I had forgotten that I linked Kris's CD Op Art Lesson to the Files for
Sharing folder. I moved it to the middle school folder:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/CD.pdf
Link has been corrrected (thanks Kris).

Sue Galos's High School Lessons are linked to High School Lesson Plans now.
You will find watercolor assignments, drawing, printmaking and Corel Draw:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Sue/sue.htm

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department