AP 3 D Design Handout - on IAD

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 07 2003 - 09:47:34 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Beth just shared this nice handout with Getty ArtsEdNet (thanks Beth!):
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/AP3D.htm

I put it in the Files for Sharing for our Getty Digest users and other Art
Ed Lists.

Joe Cox is looking for help in AP 3-D Studio

I am about to begin my second year of teaching Advanced Placement 3-D
design. Last year I assigned specific assignment for the breadth section of
the AP Exam. I was wonder if it would be better to post a list of possible
assignments and have the students choose. I the past when I relinquish this
much control I was never very satisfied with the results.

If anyone has a syllabus for his or her Advanced Placement 3-D Design course
and wouldn't mind sharing it or just tell me how you structure your class, I
would love the help. You can email me personally or post to the list
bjcoxteachart@msn.com.

Blessings,

Joe

Joe - if you are reading... I haven't had time to email you personally -
PLEASE send me anything that has been sent to you off list. I have several
survey respondents looking for AP infomation.

If any of you folks have something for Joe - please cc to me for the site
(Jdecker@woh.rr.com) -- and send to Joe (bjcoxteachart@msn.com). Anything
that is posted to the list, I will get to Joe.

Thanks in advance,

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/
http://www.incredibleart.tk

P.S. for Getty folks. Please continue to share files with the list. It does
not mess up the Lyris server in any way to send an attachment. Just make
sure the files that you are sending are not too large (Nick said under 1 M).
Digest users, each time a file is shared, I will put it on the site in html
(my computer really doesn't like doing Rich Text for some reason). If you
want the Word files - just ask the person who posted originally as I am not
saving them.

---