Excel Spreadsheet order form - now on IAD

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 07 2003 - 09:23:47 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I have had many requests for my order form template. I though it would be
easiest for you to see how I used it by looking at one of my orders:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/sax.xls

To use it yourself - just delete my entries - but DO NOT delete the formula
in the total column (click on the first block to see how the formula is
entered). You can copy and paste the formula in the next lines.

To see how the discount formula is done - click on that block. To see how
the final total is done - click on that block. If you have to pay shipping -
you would have to figure that percentage and add it to your total. My
district ordered so much from Sax that our shipping was free. Sax wanted our
basic supply orders so they matched what we were getting at United Supply
(thanks to Judy Nagel). Check with your local/state representative for any
available discounts.

You might have to total before putting the column headings on the separate
pages.

There are other ways to enter formulas - it was just easiest for me to enter
them in the line above (= then the block letter number, function, then the
other block letter number)
+ addition, - subtraction, * multiplication, / division

Use the Sum function in the menu bar - or enter something like this
=SUM(H21:H133)

Since these prices are from a previous year - use your current Sax catalog
for page numbers and prices. This form will NOT be linked up to the site. It
will only be on temporarily.
I'll be removing it by the end of the month. If anyone else has an order
form to share, I'd be happy to put that on, too.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/