AP 3-D Design Question

---------

From: Joe Cox (bjcoxteachart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 07 2003 - 08:08:14 PDT

I am about to begin my second year of teaching Advanced Placement 3-D design. Last year I assigned specific assignment for the breadth section of the AP Exam. I was wonder if it would be better to post a list of possible assignments and have the students choose. I the past when I relinquish this much control I was never very satisfied with the results.

If anyone has a syllabus for his or her Advanced Placement 3-D Design course and wouldn't mind sharing it or just tell me how you structure your class, I would love the help. You can email me personally or post to the list.

Blessings,
JoeGet more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com

---