Bulletin Boards - Careers in Art

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 07 2003 - 05:45:44 PDT

Kelli Wilke likes to do a "Careers in Art" bulletin board:

bulletin board with many, many different jobs posted.

The Careers in Art Posters are very nice. Set of 12 - 18" x 24" - provides
students with an overview of many different careers in the visual arts.
Sax has them in the Visual Art Resources Catalog on page 29. Catalog
585-142V. Price has gone up to $62.95....but still worth the $$$. I had a
set that I used with my students.
Several Getty members have posted over the years that they have the students
make careers posters and put them up in their room (Jeannie Sandoval was
one, I think).

I have a lot of Career links at this page:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/careers.htm

Ken Rohrer has an Art Jobs Section on IAD:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/jobs/artjobs.html

Judy

bulletin board with many, many different jobs posted.

  Kelli Wilke

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department