Ice Breaker BINGO - for elementary - File on IAD

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 06 2003 - 20:09:49 PDT

Dear Elementary Art Teachers,

Marty Reid ( Marand10@aol.com ) shared a BINGO warm-up for elementary with
the Getty list. I put it on Incredible Art Department in html so everyone
can open it.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/BINGO.htm

Marty has also shared the Drawing Drawer with everyone:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/drdrawer.htm

For those of you who do not know who Marty Reid is - she has the company
Square 1 Art - for all of your fundraising needs.
http://www.square1art.com/

Thanks Marty!

Does anyone else have some Ice Breakers to share? I used the Mandala Handout
as my first day project with my students.
http://www.teachervision.com/lesson-plans/lesson-6041.html

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department