Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Ice Breaker BINGO - for elementary - File on IAD

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 06 2003 - 20:09:49 PDT

Dear Elementary Art Teachers,

Marty Reid ( ) shared a BINGO warm-up for elementary with
the Getty list. I put it on Incredible Art Department in html so everyone
can open it.

Marty has also shared the Drawing Drawer with everyone:

For those of you who do not know who Marty Reid is - she has the company
Square 1 Art - for all of your fundraising needs.

Thanks Marty!

Does anyone else have some Ice Breakers to share? I used the Mandala Handout
as my first day project with my students.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department