Re: Bulletin Board - Art Room Displays - any ideas?

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 06 2003 - 18:15:36 PDT

I have one wall that is nothing but artwork, both copied and
original, from past students, and around that work is where I
display the 101 Great Job words. As school begins, I update
that work with current students. I have my classsroom
procedures displayed over my two doors, and I am thinking about
putting up and Art Careers area in a small space.

Jackie Brewer (Aust)
Bryan High School
Bryan Texas
austart@bryanisd.org (Art Classes)