Re: Bulletin Board - Art Room Displays - Jackie

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 06 2003 - 18:10:56 PDT

I have these four - Creative Expression (displayed work of true
creativity-not doodled work or copied from magaize)
Perception (Elements and Principles-examples)
Historical/Cultural (Display styles and artist) and in the
front of the room Response/Evaluation ( I put one piece of work
per week or two-we talk about that work and students have some
questions they have to answer from observing the artwork)

Jackie Brewer (Aust)
Bryan High School
Bryan Texas
austart@bryanisd.org (Art Classes)