Re: desinging a new middle school art room

---------

From: Sidnie Miller (sidmill_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 06 2003 - 16:53:22 PDT

I would want a minimum of 4 sinks--and laundry sinks, not bathroom sinks.
As many power plugs all over the place as you can get.
A door to the outside so you can spray, dry splash etc.
I would like track lighting in the center area so I could light displays
Storage everywhere, and the door of every cabinet and closet should have
bulletin board material on it above 3 feet high.
A magnetic white board
A vented kiln area, or room if possible
A lockable storage closet or room
Drying racks
A teachers area--office would be wonderful

# Sidnie Miller #
# Elko High School #
# College Avenue #
# Elko, NV 89801 #