Art Teaching Jobs updated - and Illinois news

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 06 2003 - 16:58:56 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Gail sent me the "Bits and Pieces" from Marge Dickinson of Illinois.
Included were various job openings - added to Incredible Art Department
page:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/jobs.htm

There is also this opening in Urbana, Illinois:

JOB - Visual Arts in the Middle School
We have a vacancy at our middle school for a visual arts teacher. This is a
one year position for a teacher who has requested a leave of absence. There
is a possibility that this may become a permanent position. We are looking
for someone who holds an Illinois Type 03 or 09 Certificate with an
endorsement in Visual Art or a Type 10 special certificate in K-12 Art. If
you know of anyone who would be interested, please have them contact me
through email. Applicants will also need to complete an application for
employment. This may be done online at our website:
www.cmi.k12.il.us/Urbana <http://www.cmi.k12.il.us/Urbana> . We need to
fill the position ASAP. Students begin classes on August 25."

Carmelita Thomas
Director of Human Resources
Urbana School District 116

Judy Decker - Ohio