Re: Bulletin Board - Art Room Displays - any ideas?

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 06 2003 - 16:02:12 PDT

1. One wall with 101 ways to say Great Job to students ( I don't
put all 101-switch out)
2. A large calendar for due dates.
3. A students suggestion board
4. I create a board area for each of our strands here in TEXAS.
5. Display previous work or pictures of work
6. Why we teach art display (got a poster from our Texas
conference one year)

I don't really do the back to school, holiday boards.
Jackie Brewer (Aust)
Bryan High School
Bryan Texas
austart@bryanisd.org (Art Classes)