Re: 7th grade perspective

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 06 2003 - 15:02:58 PDT

I am at the end of a long hallway. It always amazes my middle school students when, after we review 1 pt. perspective, I take them in the hallway and we draw what we see. Why they are amazed that what we do in the classroom actually works in the hallway is beyond me - it's like they think what we do in the classroom doesn't pertain to real life at all! *L* I just tell them that I like to trick them that way. :-)
~Michal