Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: middle school art units

From: Jayna Huffines (jayna_99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 06 2003 - 10:10:46 PDT

I separate my units by media: drawing, painting, printmaking, clay, fibers, etc wrote:I teach middle school art and at the beginning of the year we have to have a syllabus
for the whole year. I am a fairly new art teacher and I am wondering how to group my units? For example do I put all of the portaits by different artists and different techniques together in one unit and all of the abstracts in another unit etc. or do I scatter them? Ronikul ---

Do you Yahoo!?