RE: Dan Eldon - 22 year old photographer

---------

From: kerry marquis (kmartist_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 06 2003 - 06:37:38 PDT

 There's a book out with images of his journals. Lots of collaged photos, very expressive. I recommend it.KerryCheck out my art sites at www.teachart.netTake a free personality test on my site!!http://www.oursites.org/kerrymarquis/--- On Tue 08/05, Judy Decker < jdecker@woh.rr.com > wrote:From: Judy Decker [mailto: jdecker@woh.rr.com]To: artsednet@lists.getty.eduDate: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 17:03:28 -0400Subject: Dan Eldon - 22 year old photographerThis photographer has come up on ArtsEducators' list:Dan Eldon - killed in Africa in 1993http://www.daneldon.org/Take a look at his journals....might want to show kids when you do youraltered book units.I have LOTS of photographer links now and will forward to anyone whorequests (Jdecker@woh.rr.com). I will be featuring photography on IADsometime.The fun part will be looking at the sites all over again and selecting the"best of the best".Judy Decker - OhioJdecker@woh.rr.comIncredible Art Departmenthttp://www.princetonol.com/groups/i

Express Yourself - Share Your Mood in Emails!
Visit www.SmileyCentral.com - the happiest place on the Web.

---