Knott Just Another Quote

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 06 2003 - 05:44:45 PDT

Today's quote is compliments of Joy (joyuzsong) of ArtsEducators' list.
I'm leaving soon, so thanks Joy for saving me some time.
Sue Bender is an author.

"The hardest times have been when it looks as though nothing
is happening or, worse, when it looks as though something is
definitely wrong in my life. "It's not working", I say to myself.

 Then I remember the scrap pile filled with odd pieces of
material of those early quilters. Nothing was wasted. Out came
those glorious quilts.

I have to keep reminding myself that nothing I am doing is
wasted time. I may not understand or like what is happening, but
I can begin to appreciate that the impasse is another marker on
the way." - Sue Bender

And here is one the IS a Patty Knott quote:

When you allow time to play, you have every opportunity to learn. ~ Patty
Knott

I am going to play today!

I'll be taking some time away from my computer this week - I have an art
"commission" to work on (Patty, they want photos by Aug. 11).

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/