half time position open

---------

From: Fields, Linda (fieldsl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 05 2003 - 12:57:55 PDT

Hi everyone-there is a half time position teaching crafts and art I
available at my school this year. You would be working with me. We are
desperate for teachers in North Carolina! I am in Guilford Co. which is
Piedmont NC, equidistant to beach and mountains. If you are at all
interested, please contact me asap. Linda in NC

---