Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Files for sharing - New Lesson Plans (IAD)

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 05 2003 - 11:24:31 PDT

(Thanks LeAnn, Dawn, Judie and Tina - Marsha, see high school link below)

Dear Art Educators,

I have several new Middle School lessons linked up to the site - and High
School Ceramics (please add more to ceramics).

These new lessons are all from LeAnn Escoffre:

Georgia O'Keeffe Watercolors:
Torn Paper Collage Portraits (for a change - try with student digital
Copper Tooling:
LeAnn's Mimbres Pottery/Coil Pot file is also linked from Middle School and
High School Plans now.

...and Dawn Stienecker- Georgia O'Keeffe Foil Tooling:
All new plans are added at the top of the page now.

High School Ceramics from Judie Jacobs - I will keep on adding your ideas
and plans
I started listing Sax Visual Resources - and will return to that later.
LeAnn's Mimbres /Coil pot lesson is also excellent for High School.

Mark's Watercolor lessons are now linked from Elementary Lesson Plans (good
for many levels)

Here is a file on the Artistic Creative Process sent to me from Tina:

DO check out the Delton Kellogg High School Site where this file originated:
See what documents they have available for sharing:
There are several files for ceramics, Marsha.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department