Ideas needed

---------

From: Carolyn Roberts (croberts18_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 04 2003 - 18:20:43 PDT

What would you suggest for the type of art to display in a room where the theme is "Globalism" or "Internationalism". This will be in our IB student lounge, where these students will go to for independent work or sharing of ideas, etc. I want something really different, really impressive, and that will mean something to these students...not just the same reproductions we show in our art classes.

I have some ideas of my own...but would like some input from all of you great people with great ideas out there!

Carolyn Roberts

---