Re: short class time, dispersing supplies, etc.

---------

From: Sharon Henneborn (heneborn_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 04 2003 - 18:01:38 PDT

I had numbers on the supply boxes and a check list for what is in it.
The collectors check that supply box before starting work and report
anything missing or broken. Saves disagreements at end of class. I
knew by the sign out list who had used each box all day. Helped with
accountability. When I could I had an extra bag for a replacement
that could be exchanged to replace a flawed box until I could track
down or repair when needed.

Zip-Lock freezer bags are great! Especially for markers. If the cap
is left off it doesn't dry up quickly in the zip-lock.

----------
>From: cen_aca_dp <cen_aca_dp@nwoca.org>
>To: "ArtsEdNet Talk" <artsednet@lists.pub.getty.edu>
>Subject: RE: short class time, dispersing supplies, etc.
>Date: Sat, Aug 2, 2003, 9:56 PM

> I have P.A.W.s (Pannell's art workers) who are in charge of getting what is
> needed at their table- I list what they need to get at the beginning of
> class.
<snip>
>I also have six sets of everything in plastic boxes with
> lids so all they have to do is grab one.
> Denise Pannell
> Defiance, OH

---