supply orders

---------

From: KPRS (KPRS_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 02 2003 - 19:46:12 PDT

I don't obsess because I don't have time, but I DO fly by the seat of my
pants when ordering, because we don't know how many kids or how many
sections (there are 8 distinct art classes in my school) of each class we
have PRIOR to ordering...so it's always fun to unpack and
think........hmmmm.......what am I going to do with this? or what was I
thinking? or whew, I needed that! In the 28 years of ordering though, I
think it just comes naturally at this point. PLUS my colleagues and I have
become real creative with our supplies, and with begging, borrowing and
dumpster diving!

San D

From: "cen_aca_dp" <cen_aca_dp@nwoca.org>
> I redo and redo my supply order, obsessing over every dime for at least
two
> months! Does anyone else do this, or do I need medication? :)

---