handout download

---------

From: MAK ~ MaryAnn Kohl (mak_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 02 2003 - 16:44:44 PDT

You might enjoy the download of a handout I have on my website to go with
the book, Storybook Art ... it takes a few minutes to load, so be patient!
(I was impatient, and had to reload, which wasted my own time!)....
                          http://www.brightring.com/storyPDF.html
but there's lots of cool colorful info on picture books and art projects.
Print it out to really see the handout in any kind of detail.

MaryAnn

=======================
   mak@brightring.com
   www.brightring.com