RE: Thanks for input on school sched, plan/conf. periods?

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kherbert_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 02 2003 - 14:44:53 PDT

The association is the same as the Union in other states. Both National
Unions have associations in Texas, because Texas doesn't negotiate
teacher contracts - we pass laws. Fortunately we only allow the lunatics
to congregate in Austin once every two years. It keeps the damage to a
minimum. Now if we could just make the Governor's position part-time
also ;-P

Kimberly

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought
without accepting it. - Aristotle