Re: Tres culturas --thanks Nancy Walkup

---------

From: Betty Bowen (albertbandura_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 02 2003 - 09:07:31 PDT

Hi Judy, I agree with all of the above. I'm sure managing our group was like herding cats. We had a very nice journey home, and I hope you did too. It was good to meet you.

Judy, I did get a good photo of you and of Sid putting your cornmeal on the fire. Its on disk, so I'll try to email it to you. My camera re-set timer was too slow to get one of Carol. I may also have one of you working - you know, when we turned the tables around.

I loved all the gardens around Santa Fe and went out yesterday and bought six Russian Sages for my perennial bed. It rained last night for the first time in 50 days, so maybe they will like it here.